Friday, June 11, 2010

Who does this kid think he is?

My baby son has gone from this:




To this:



And I swear to you, it feels like he did it in a matter of days! I realize that he'll be 3 years old on his next birthday, but I feel like just yesterday he was 5 pounds 11 ounces and I was bringing him home from the hospital!

I swear just yesterday he looked like this:



But in actuality, he looks like this:



It doesn't seem possible! My baby boy, he's now a kid, a kid boy!

He talks, he talks back!

He runs, everywhere.

He's loud, he yells, he squeals, he protests!

He fights with his sister, but wants to do what she does and be where she is, he secretly is her biggest fan.

He has tantrums, big tantrums, but loves Mama cuddles to get over them.

He's a lover, loves to kiss, loves to hug, can't bear to think anyone is upset with him.

He's amazing. He's overcome so much. He's stunning. And though he's growing much too fast for my liking, he grows more beautiful and amazing each day.

And don't even get me started on this one.....



Who does she think she is!?

Bottom line, I have amazing kids. Stunning, lovely, wonderful, blessings from God, and on days like today when they tried my patience and frazzled my nerves, I haven't forgotten, not for one second, that I am so lucky to have them in my life. They're pure joy, and I think I'll be in awe of them forever!

Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment