Sunday, December 20, 2009

Adding a new room to the house!

The library/study! I can't believe that I forgot this one on my original plans! Here I'll share books I've read and studies I've done, and helpful links to direct you to helpful readings (one's I've enjoyed and found helpful that is, these things are subjective though).

To start you off, two very informative and easy to use websites :)

www.youversion.com Its an online bible in a ton of different versions to suit whatever your style may be! I like the NIV version, as well as The Message, which is super easy to read!

www.gotquestions.org answers practically any question you could have about God, the Bible and Christianity, give it a look, its really informative!

Also, if you haven't already noticed, I have a lot to say, and will likely write often, so be prepared!

Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment