Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've got diamonds on the soles of my shoes

Some inspiration from Paul Simon.....

People say she's crazy
She got diamonds on the soles of her shoes
Well that's one way to lose these
Walking blues
Diamonds on the soles of her shoes

I've got diamonds on the soles of my shoes! I've got something beautiful between me and the path I'm on. I've got something fabulously valuable cushioning my every step, everywhere I go. It may seem crazy, to boast to those on the outside looking in, that the soles of my shoes are special, that they've got diamonds on them. But these diamonds beat those walking blues, they make every step a little easier to take.

I like this part too:

She's a rich girl
She don't try to hide it
Diamonds on the soles of her shoes

Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment