Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wylie


We got a puppy!

Her name is Wylie and she's really precious and tiny.

We're in love.

Puppy love!

It's really special to see your kids interact with a dog, they're like magnets, just drawn to each other, it really pulls the heart strings. Well, it pulls mine.

Avery just loves her, I think they're going to be really good friends.

Landon hasn't made up his mind yet, but I think he'll love her too, once she stops biting him, he doesn't tolerate that from anyone, not even a sweet new pup.

Henry Ward Beecher, Proverbs from Plymouth Pulpit

The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic.

Not that I think Wylie is a God, because we know there's only one, but I do think that very special bond between man and dog, and children and their dogs, is God created. Maybe dogs are God's gift to children? To enhance childhood? To provide companionship and cuddles? I think so.

Welcome home Wylie! I can't wait to see the joy you'll bring to Avery and Landon, and of course to enjoy your love and cuddles myself as well! I hope you'll be a great walking buddy!

Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment